Calumet County Public Health will be continuing to offer their COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on Wednesdays during the month of August. The clinic is held at the Calumet County Courthouse, 206 Court Street, in Chilton and is open from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Anyone 5 and older is eligible to receive the vaccine series, including booster doses. Second booster doses will be provided to eligible populations, as well. Please note that youth, ages 5-11, or people with a history of severe allergic reactions are only able to get the vaccine between 1:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Appointments and walk-ins are welcome. Please visit https://vaccinate.wi.gov/en-US/ to register for an appointment. Do not use Internet Explorer to schedule online appointments. Search for location near Chilton and select AMI - Calumet County Courthouse as the clinic site. You may also call (844) 684-1064, follow the prompts, and then press '4' to schedule an appointment.
- Booster doses are available for individuals ages 5 and older.
- Free of charge.
- Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are available.
- Identification and health insurance are not required.
- Anyone under the age of 18 needs to have a parent/guardian present.
- Free transportation is available for residents who need assistance; call Make the Ride Happen at (920) 225-1719.
Are you homebound, disabled, or elderly and in need of a COVID-19 vaccination? Our Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) is able to assist with finding a free and quick option that works for your needs. Call the Calumet County ADRC at (920) 849-1451.
Please call Calumet County Public Health at (920) 849-1432 with any questions.