Wednesdays | June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Calumet County Courthouse
206 Court Street, Chilton
Rooms 015 and 017 (Basement)
- Ages 12 and older: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Special clinic hours of 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. are for vaccinations of children ages 5-11 and for individuals of any age with a previous history of a serious allergic reaction to any substance. Those in this group will only be vaccinated during this designated time period.
- Registration Website
- Do not use Internet Explorer to schedule online appointments
- Search for a location near Chilton and select AMI - Calumet County Courthouse as the clinic site
- or Call: (844) 684-1064, follow the prompts and then press '4' to schedule an appointment
- Appointments Available, Walk-ins welcomed
- Booster doses are now available for ages 5-11, as well as ages 12+.
- 2nd booster doses will be provided to eligible populations:
- Who is eligible?
- Everyone ages 50 and older, and anyone 12 and older who is immunocompromised can get a second booster dose at least four months after their first booster dose.
- There is also expanded eligibility for another booster dose to people ages 18–49 years who are not moderately or severely immunocompromised AND who received Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine as BOTH their primary series dose AND booster dose. These individuals may now receive a second booster dose using an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna).
- Press Release regarding 2nd booster approval: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/news/releases/033122.htm
- Free of charge.
- Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson are being offered.
- Identification and health insurance are not required.
- Anyone under the age of 18 needs to have a parent/guardian present.
- Free transportation is available for residents who need assistance; call Make the Ride Happen at (920) 225-1719.
Are you homebound, disabled, or elderly and in need of a COVID-19 vaccination?
Our Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) is able to assist with finding a free and quick option that works for your needs. Call the Calumet County ADRC at (920) 849-1451.