The Calumet County Sheriff’s Office has a free medication disposal drop box for the public to dispose of any expired or unwanted medications. Participation is anonymous and free.
Drop Box Location and Hours
Monday - Friday, 7:45 am - 4:30 pm
or call (920) 849-2335 to make an appointment.
- Prescription and Over-the-Counter Medications
- Pills, capsules, powders, ointments, liquids, sprays, drops, creams, inhalers, and vials.
- Pet Medications
- View Drop-Off Guidelines and Instructions
- Sharps, needles, lancets, intravenous solutions, mercury devices, and biological waste.
- Contact Calumet County Public Health at (920) 849-1432 for safe needle disposal.