Sensory-Friendly Routine Vaccine Clinic
The Autism Society of Greater Wisconsin, along with other partners, will be holding a sensory-friendly routine vaccine clinic on March 20 and May 15 in Appleton. See details and registration links here.
Which vaccines do you and your family need?
Visit the Wisconsin DHS website to view information about the immunizations recommended for various groups of people.
Is your child ready for school?
School Immunization Requirements and Additional Info (Wisconsin DHS)
Calumet County Public Health offers vaccines at clinics held in Chilton and Appleton. Chilton immunization clinics are on the third Tuesday of each month. The clinics are by appointment only.
If you have insurance that covers vaccines, you will need to make an appointment with your physician to get vaccinated.
Public Health will continue to provide immunizations for:
- Children who have no insurance, Medicaid, Native American/Alaska Native, or the insurance does not cover a particular vaccine
- Adults who have no insurance or the insurance does not cover a particular vaccine
- Children and Adolescents: All routinely recommended vaccines are available.
- Adults - Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Flu Shots (costs may vary depending on the vaccine)
Flu Vaccine Information
Getting the flu shot is the most important step in helping stop the spread of flu germs. Contact your medical provider or Public Health (920-849-1432) for information on where to obtain your flu shot.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Please visit the COVID-19 Vaccine page for additional information.
To schedule an appointment, call Calumet County Public Health at (920) 849-1432.
What you need for your appointment:
- Accurate immunization records must be presented at your visit. Call past immunization providers prior to the visit to update your records if you are uncertain of your or your child's immunization history. View the Wisconsin Immunization Registry Wisconsin Immunization website
- Parental Consent is required at each visit for those children and adolescents less than 18 years. Authorization for Immunization of a Minor Form (PDF)
Please note that parents who cannot attend with their children should request consent forms for each visit.
These forms are also available at the clinic:
- Adult Immunization Screening Forms (English) (PDF)
- Adult Immunization Screening Forms (Spanish) (PDF)
- Child Immunization Screening Forms (English) (PDF)
- Child Immunization Screening Forms (Spanish) (PDF)