The Human Services Division is a multi-purpose agency providing a wide range of services to adults, children, and families. The Calumet County Human Services Division provides all the services and carries all the legal responsibilities of a county social services department, a 51.42 / 437 board, county aging unit, and child support agency.
No person shall be denied services nor be discriminated against, on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, or disability (as defined in Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)), arrest or conviction record, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, or military participation.
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Supervisor: Kathy Groeschel
- Behavioral Health Manager: Kristi LeClair
- Behavioral Health Supervisor: Samantha Gonnering
- Birth to 3 and Children's Long-Term Support Supervisor: Tara Beaton
- Child Welfare Supervisor: Chu Lee-Yang
- Economic Support, Child Support Manager: Mitch Birkey
- Family Services Supervisor: Jordan Knueppel
- Long-Term Support /Aging & Disability Resource Center Manager: Joann Dewhurst