Click to Home
Go To Search
How Do I?
Tips on Responding to Flooding or Sewage Backups
Actions Before Flooding Occurs
Conduct sump pump maintenance and consider backup alternatives if the electrical power goes out.

Make sure your home has proper landscaping to direct water away from the building.

Consider obtaining a flood insurance policy. Talk to your insurance agent about flood insurance needs and riders to protect your home.

Acions to Take If You Have Had Water in the House (basement, living floors)
It is important that areas of your home that have been flooded be dried out quickly to help reduce the occurance of mold.

Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Flooding Hazards and Recovery page

Flood Recovery & Resources
Talk to your insurance agent.

Report flood damages to your local unit of government.

Calumet County Government
206 Court Street
Chilton, WI 53014

Main Offices
(920) 849-2361
(833) 620-2730
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. M-F