Click to Home
Go To Search
How Do I?
Non-Mandatory Appearances
   Anyone wishing to plead Not Guilty to a citation, may do so in writing to the Clerk of Court office.  Be sure to date and sign your plea notice.  Once the Not Guilty plea is received, a Pre Trial Conference will be scheduled and a notice will be sent to you.  For this hearing, you will need to appear.  Should a stipulation between the parties not be reached, a court trial will be scheduled with the Circuit Court Judge.

   Payments are made to the Clerk of Court office in the form of cash (at the counter) a personal check, cashiers check or money order.  If you have been suspended for failure to pay your citation, you will not be permitted to pay by personal check.  Credit card payments may be made on line with a Master Card only for a charge of 2.75% or by any Debit Card for a flat fee of $2.50. 

Criminal Traffic
   If you have been charged with a traffic crime, you, and/or your attorney need to appear at your Initial Appearance.  If not already ordered, bond will be set and booking is required.

Calumet County Government
206 Court Street
Chilton, WI 53014

Main Offices
(920) 849-2361
(833) 620-2730
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. M-F