Click to Home
Go To Search
How Do I?
Huber Transfer Request

Huber Transfers

If you have been sentenced to huber and been granted by the judge the option to transfer to another jail (huber transfer). Please do the following:    

  • Fill out the Huber Transfer Form which may be printed by clicking the "Huber Transfer Form " or can be picked up from the Calumet County Jail.
  • Once completed, return the form to the Calumet County Jail. The jail will then forward to the county you are requesting to transfer to via fax.
  • Once the jail receives a reply back from the requested transfer county with there acceptance or denial.  Someone from our Jail will contacted you with the needed information.

Calumet County 
Sheriff’s Office

206 Court St.
Chilton, WI 53014-1198

Ph: 920-849-2335
Fx: 920-849-1431

Jail: 920-849-1447
Jail Fx: 920-849-1489

Law Records Requests:

Civil Process: 
920-849-2361 ext 5002

Emergency: 911

Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

(Communications and jail
are always open)

Jail Lieutenant:    
    920-849-2335 ext 5009

Jail Sergeant:      
    920-849-2335 ext 5202 or
    920-849-2335 ext 5203     

Calumet County Government

206 Court Street
Chilton, WI 53014

Main Offices

Calumet County Seal_Color_WEB ONLY.png