Click to Home
Go To Search
How Do I?
Economic Support

Economic Support Programs - How To Apply


CALL CENTER 1 888-256-4563

Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
Serving Calumet, Green Lake, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marquette, Outagamie, Sheboygan, Waupaca, Waushara, and Winnebago Counties

    • Apply for Foodshare, Medicare & other benefits
    • Get information about programs & eligibility
    • Ask questions about your case
    • Report address, income and asset changes
    • Report anyone moving in/out of household
    • Report pregnancy/birth of baby
    • Report changes in expenses
    • Report any other change in circumstances

State of Wisconsin - ACCESS

  • To see if you might be eligible for FoodShare, BadgerCare Plus, Medicaid, SeniorCare, and other programs.
  • To apply online for FoodShare and Medicaid (including BadgerCare Plus and the Family Planning Services Program).
  • To check the status of your benefits.
  • To report a change to your local agency.

Visit "ACCESS" online

Human Services

Phone: 920-849-1400
Toll Free: 833-620-2730
Fax: 920-849-1468

After Hours Crisis:
920-849-9317 or

Health Services

Phone: 920-849-1432
Toll Free:
833-620-2730, ext. 4504 
Fax: 920-849-1476

Chilton Location
206 Court St.
Chilton, WI 53014

Appleton Location

2306 S. Oneida St.
Appleton, WI 54915
(By Appointment Only)


Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Calumet County Government
206 Court Street
Chilton, WI 53014

Main Offices
(920) 849-2361
(833) 620-2730
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. M-F